Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By The Captain
"It has been established that persons who have recently died have been returning to life and committing acts of murder. A widespread investigation of funeral homes, morgues, and hospitals has concluded that the unburied dead have been returning to life and seeking human victims. It's hard for us here to be reporting this to you, but it does seem to be a fact."

So my work begins

I wanted to complete more tonight, but I'm dead tired!
More to come as my work progresses
By Zombie Pumpkins!
"Yeah, they're dead. They're... all messed up" :wink:

Keep up the good work buhdewsy!
By The Captain
"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth."

A picture of the mess...umm er the "lab", it was not so clean about a half hour before I took this pic!

Picture of new collar bones, full arm attached, roughed out neck, and partial head (just stuck on for picture).
No his arm isn't to long it just looks funny in the picture, bad angle.

Until next time.....
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow, that's pretty freaky already. If a duct tape zombie is that scary, I can only imagine how many kids will be brought to tears when you're done with it.
By cyberdman
Sweet. I wish I had the time and energy for that. Nice quote too BTW.
By stormqueen29
Boy, that really looks like it's taking a lot of time and effort. Maybe you should go into movie prop making. :wink:

I like seeing how people turn ordinary things into scary stuff, it's cool.

gale
By The Captain
stormqueen29 wrote:Boy, that really looks like it's taking a lot of time and effort. Maybe you should go into movie prop making. :wink:
I would love to make props for movies and use non-household items to make them :wink:

Its not that it takes "alot" of time, its just finding a spare hour here and there to even work on it. I don't even think I have put in three hours on it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I do it for the kiddies (because they are easier to catch and the meat is leaner!)
Thats a joke, I dont want to upset anybody. I just have a silly sense of humor, I love childern...

they're delicious. j/k
By belli
buhdewsy wrote:...Thanks everyone for the kind words, I do it for the kiddies (because they are easier to catch and the meat is leaner!)
Thats a joke, I dont want to upset anybody. I just have a silly sense of humor, I love childern...

they're delicious. j/k
I was checking out the links for the other sites participating in the Prize Pit and found this photo on the Killer Pumpkins website that made me think of you... (it's titled "Waiting for the Children")

Not sure if I can post the pic here so just in case Ryan has to remove it, here's the link:

http://www.killerpumpkins.com/killersto ... y-002.html
By The Captain
"I want your brains!"
"No"
"But they smell so good... so spicy... "
"Take me"
Chuck is almost complete just some paper mache, paint and sealer, and he'll be ready by the weekend.

Charile need some paper mache head and neck work, paint and sealer. I put clothes on him just for the pictures.
By The Captain
I will save that link. I'm just going for "rotten" dead this year, but you never know when I might want to burn someone at the stake!
By The Captain
- I got good news and bad news girls. The good news is your dates are here.
- What's the bad news?
- They're dead.

Charlie gets some character
Heres Candy!
My wife Jen paper "mache-ing" Candy
I noticed this right before we painted, I thought it was funny.
After paint
Candy
Charlie
Chuck
Tomorrow the get the final dressing, a little moss, candy gets some hair and they will be "Ready to Rot!"
By Tkaraoke
Ther expression on the skull of the last one is priceless! I can hardly wait to see these done and in your yard!
By The Captain
"This situation must be controlled before it's too late. They're multiplying too rapidly!"

Here are a few daytime pics of the final product. My camera died and I can't seem to find my charger, so more to come later.
Charlie.................................Candy....................................Chuck
Charlie.................................Candy

The web, version 2.0

Close up of the skelly and the spider fighting, and the skeleton losing.

Night pictures to come as soon as I get the pictures off my sister-in-laws camera.
By gregh3196
Nice Job! Those guys look awesome. I am going to have to try that next year 8)