Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By amandap80
Just a few pics - the outside decorating was smaller than usual due to terrible weather and other crazy circumstances:

By purple1worm
Wow! It's all Awesome! Love all the carves and outdoor stuff! The indoor decor is great so much Spooky Halloween awesomeness!! :love: :love: :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :skull: Skull and Crossbones
By mesmark
smaller?? 😳🎃😳🎃😳

I bet nobody could tell. It all looks amazing! So many pumpkins ...

I think I commented on that kitchen projection you had going on the ceiling. Really cool 😎👍
Is that battery powered or do you need to plug it in?

I’m always looking for new things I can use in my haunted house but I need battery powered stuff if possible.
By amandap80
I used to advertise when I lived in 'town'. I am out in a rural area now and hardly have any visitors. I did think about maybe a drive-thru style thing this year and making a Facebook event just to bring some smiles for 2020.
By shutterbug
Holy Crap Amanda!!
That's friggin awesome!
When I did live in London, I did the show for the London Food Bank. They actually brought the vehicle to the show and folks donated right into the van. I was able to get all the Kin donated & folks came out and helped.
Usually we had from 1-2 tons of food donated and about $4-600 cash for them as well. The shellouts were all donated too.
You want people there...make it a charity event.
amandap80 liked this