Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By MaryBritton89
I still have a few more things to put out before tonight. Tombstones, battery operated candles, my Jacks. Were going to set up a projector and watch Army of Darkness on the garage door while we wait for Trick or Treaters. Gonna be a cold one.

Happy Halloween Everybody!! :jack_o_lantern: :black_heart: :ghost: :orange_heart: :skull:

DeadKing liked this
By shaft28
Awesome, great use of lighting (bet you can see it from space ;))
By Raven
Love it!! I envy those that can decorate outside and get trick or treaters. We are too isolated in the woods and it's amazing if the UPS delivery guy can find us. Your set up is great!
By amandap80
Fantastic! I love your color! I hope you had a ton of trick-or-treaters!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Awesome yard! You can tell you put a lot of thought into the little things. So many various scenes happening. Spiders building webs over here, skeletons riding their skeletal animals over there. Bathed in so much colored light. And of course, pumpkin carvings mixed in too. This is the kind of display I'd love to walk through, checking out all the little details.
MaryBritton89 liked this
By MaryBritton89
Every year there's always one little kid who doesn't want to leave. This is our third year in this house and the neighbors keep telling us how much they look forward to seeing the end product. Hopefully the bug will catch on and our fellow neighbors will join in. We would get hundreds of trick or treaters at our old house, this one maybe 30.