Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By mesmark
Ajax wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:47 pm
Amazing Mark it all really came together! Everyone looks like there having an awesome time. Your lucky someone didnt stab you in the brain at the grocery store.
Thanks! And yeah, I didn't even think I'd be terminated. I was strictly on the offensive. So, yeah, lucky!

Actually, I was pretty rushed. I didn't have time to zombie it up. I was moving around the place so fast, I don't even think that many people noticed. Only the cashier said something to me.

Cashier: Halloween?
Me: No. Why?
Cashier: ...
By mesmark
amandap80 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:32 pm
Mark everything turned out just amazing! Your daughter's zombie hunter reminds me of Ellie in the Last of Us video game (especially with her bow and arrow!) Your backdrops and props looked top-notch! As usual, great work all around! :black_heart: :black_heart:
Thanks! My daughter was sort of a Lara Croft/Katniss Everdean mix. She also really liked the movie Brave and the main character in that is an archer. So, the bow was really important. The bow also worked really well in the pictures, so I was happy.

My oldest daughter had nothing but criticism. "The bow is too bent" "the string is not right." The arrow should be like this"
I let it go, and took it as interest in what I do :ghost: at least she's talking to me :lol: :lol:
By mesmark
Shaft, DeadKing, Raven, and Zee,
Thanks for the nice comments. It really is encouraging to hear that you guys don't mind my relentless posts. And fun to get your feedback and hopefully approval.

This year was great. Smooth party and now I'm sort of all cleaned up and ready to move on to other things. Maybe I finally have a little time to check out everyone's jacks. :love:

Thanks everyone for another awesome Halloween with the ZP clan!