Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
It's that time of year again. Time to done costume, and hand out candy to the Trick Or Treaters of my home town.

Yes I know it's not Halloween, and let me get this out of the way first. In Altoona, Pennsylvania we have Trick Or Treat Night the last Thursday of the month. Is it weird yes, but that's how it has been done for years. I actually don't mind it. You can now do something else with your Halloween night. I'll probably be watching movies all day.

Now back to Trick Or Treat 2016. This year I went back to an old character I did a few years ago, but with a twist. So with out further ado I introduce you too...:

2016 Presidential Candidate Jack.

A pumpkin for the people, carved by the people.

Sorry about the poor picture quality. One thing it is hard to see with that mask on, and I didn't have much time to take photos.

I even made a small poster:

I made up two more, but was only able to use one. The weather wasn't the best (cold and rainy), and I didn't want to destroy them.

Now on to my favorite part...

I got 70 Trick Or Treaters. That's only 8 more that last year. Making my average 34 as of 2016.

I was remembered from last year, as the "killer" clown, I had one person say they would vote for me, and one person took a picture.

All in all it was a great night. Which I finished off by watching Hocus Pocus.

I'll be having one more costume to show off. I have a party that I'm going to, so stay tuned.
Now for Part Two!

I was invited to a baby shower, so I didn't do anything major. However that doesn't make it any less awesome.

Unfortunately the cigar is fake, but the nose is real.

Perfect excuse to wear this.

Eye see you. :lol:

Help! I was attacked by 42 Don't Say Baby cloths pins.

All in all I say I had a great October/Halloween.
Initially some one else was handing out the pins. Then she got tired of it, and handed it off to me. I didn't win, but my one friend just grabbed almost all of them. Next thing you know I have 42 pins on my jacket.
Hey pagemaster, where did your images disappear to? I think I missed seeing them before, but wanted to take a look now so I could comment on your costume and Halloween creations!

In case you didn't know, you can currently upload images directly through the forum, if that's easier for you to do.