Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
Hi everyone this is my first post of the season been busy working on setting up my haunted house for this year.
Just started working on this prop today, Im going for a Toxic Waste spill and here is the start of it.

I started with an old 55 gallon drum that i picked up at the junk yard.

Then i picked up fluorescent yellow spray paint. (four cans to finish the barrel)

Printed out a Biohazard stencil.

Next I cut the stencil out and sprayed it with black spray paint.

Then i cut out TOXIC WASTE stencils and spray painted those on.

Here is the finished barrel in regular light then in black light.

My next step is to get great stuff foam insulation and green spray paint to make it look like an actual toxic spill, and add a zombie or something coming out of the barrel with a green light shinning up from the bottom and a fog machine so the effect it there.
That's brilliant IP, such an simple yet effective prop and it looks even creepier under black light. It can only get better with the addition of a zombie and a bit of fog, can't wait to see it.
Great prop. I had a barrel last year and I cut a small hole in the bottom of the barrel and put the fog machine aiming at the hole. I got a strobe light and put it in the bottom and the effect works and looks great.
Thanks for the kind words and comments!! Here is an update I've been working on a bunch of projects. This step I grabbed a can of great stuff from Walmart for 4 bucks and sprayed along the top to make it look like its spilling out then taped the can so I wouldn't get over spray on the yellow and spray painted the foam green.