Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
Thankfully all that work and effort you put in has been rewarded as you have a beautiful indoor display. Proper Halloween. Looks like it has been dressed for a photo shoot. Stunning :thumbsup:
It's all fantastic! I've only ever seen one other house with that many Halloween decorations (I eat sleep and breathe Halloween on Facebook. If you haven't seen her pics you should check them out!). I've got to ask, do you pack it all away each year or do you leave some things out year round?
Raven wrote:It's all fantastic! I've only ever seen one other house with that many Halloween decorations (I eat sleep and breathe Halloween on Facebook. If you haven't seen her pics you should check them out!). I've got to ask, do you pack it all away each year or do you leave some things out year round?
I pack up 90% of it, though I am beginning to contemplate just leaving it out to reduce the amount of work!
Unbelievably spooktacular. You have more Halloween decorations than I do. You clearly love the holiday, to put so much into decorating. Especially with so much of it being temporary. I'm using your house for my next Halloween party... or séance.