Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
New prop for this year, two pumpkin sentinels that I am dubbing 'The Watchers'.
Heads are Funkins, the bodies are paper mache and foam with cheesecloth and branches.
Here is the head on the form:
and the beginnings of the body (sorry for the bad quality)

Hopefully I can have these bad boys done by Halloween!
I think you should come and live next to me. My neighbour's house is for sale. You could move in and then teach me how to do all this great stuff. Can't wait to see it finished!
nosferatu wrote:I think you should come and live next to me. My neighbour's house is for sale. You could move in and then teach me how to do all this great stuff. Can't wait to see it finished!
At first I thought your location was listed as 'Malebulge'. I thought, "Hey, that sounds like a fun place to live". Then I read it again. Nope.
amandap80 wrote:
nosferatu wrote:I think you should come and live next to me. My neighbour's house is for sale. You could move in and then teach me how to do all this great stuff. Can't wait to see it finished!
At first I thought your location was listed as 'Malebulge'. I thought, "Hey, that sounds like a fun place to live". Then I read it again. Nope.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Moving along slowly, the skinning and building out is taking longer than I anticipated.:
Torso work:

Stem on the head almost done:
I hope the final product somewhat encompasses my vision. Looking at this project now, I should have started in September.
Looking great anyway! I think you can do it!! Have faith!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love the way it looks already, cannot wait to see what the completed project will look like! :twisted:
Looking GREAT!!! Love how the body turned out! Do you think you can make the deadline? I think you can! :thumbsup: