Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
OH. MY. WORD. I must build that spider in my yard. My husband will be so pleased. The witches around the cauldron are absolutely phenomenal!
As Bob Barker would say, " Come on down"! Ray Villafane has been at Botanical Garden each of the last 3 years. If you plan it right you can easily do the pumpkin Blaze, Sleepy Hollow, and/or Ray Villafane in the same weekend. Just don't forget that you need to get the Blaze and Sleepy Hollow tickets in advance. They typically go on sale around Labor Day and Friday and Saturday night sell out quickly. However if you join the mailing list at Hudsonvalley.org you can buy the tickets on a presale before the good times are bought up. You CAN'T buy tickets at the door. I've seen so many people turned away. I don't know if the Maniac Carvers would be around next year but it made for a great weekend because they were 5 minutes from my house. Also, the guy who started and puts together the pumpkin Blaze every year was visiting with the Maniac carvers just before I got there. I just missed him. If you need any more info let me know.