Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
I honestly envy those who can use a dremmel. I can't. I hadn't even heard of one until I joined the forums.

Fantastic tombstone SCAREcrow! Now, we need to see more carves :lol:
SuperSonic wrote: by SuperSonic » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Fantastic tombstone SCAREcrow! Now, we need to see more carves
I am getting there, we have 10 pumpkins picked out for this year but I'm at one of the busiest times of the year with university right now :(

And to top it off next week is reading week so me and my boys (boyfriend and dog) are headed up north to do some camping/boating/fishing. So that's an entire week of getting nothing halloweeny done.. hehee - halloweeny

after that we only have 4 days to get everything else done, AHHH :shock:
SCAREcrow wrote:I'm back home after a great thanksgiving with my family, and had to get another stone done.

I used my dremmel on this one and it turned out fantastic!! I couldn't be happier, Thanks for the suggestion mesmark!
Such a great idea!
By Raven
You don't mess around with your tombstone making, do you! These are really stunning!

I will be away from all things Halloweeny for a week as well, and I'm kind of in a panic about it! I just know when I'm gone Ryan is going to release a "Jareth" pattern and I wont be able to carve it right away. Maybe I should bring a pumpkin and all my stuff with me...
Raven wrote:You don't mess around with your tombstone making, do you! These are really stunning!

I will be away from all things Halloweeny for a week as well, and I'm kind of in a panic about it! I just know when I'm gone Ryan is going to release a "Jareth" pattern and I wont be able to carve it right away. Maybe I should bring a pumpkin and all my stuff with me...
No I don't mess around :D

I know how you feel. I don't know how my boyfriend will feel with loading pumpkins into the boat lol.

Is it bad that I secretly hope I get cell service on the island so I can check periodically for new patterns :oops:
SCAREcrow wrote:after that we only have 4 days to get everything else done, AHHH :shock:
I carved 15 pumpkins in 2 days. So 10 in 4 is not impossible! :D