Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Lala
I've decided to hang up all of my "haunted" portraits near the entry of my front door (outside)

The problem is, I've tried 2 different kind of "sticky" from Command and neither will stick to my siding (I did clean it first per the instructions)

This is my door and the wall where I will be hanging them

IMG_1398 by Lala (Shady Lane Studios), on Flickr

IMG_1402 by Lala (Shady Lane Studios), on Flickr

these are the portraits

IMG_1401 by Lala (Shady Lane Studios), on Flickr

I can't use tacks or nails.
I'm surprised the Command things don't work, I have one that is still on my wall because I can't get it off! :shock:

I have cement walls in my basement that are painted and I used sticky sided velcro to hang things, however I don't think that would stick any better.

I know, I was no help. :oops:
Could you run high-test fishing line down from the top to hang them and use velcro tabs to hold them in place? If the velcro doesn't have to support them, just keep them from swinging, it might work.
Looks like the cat is on the case, sorting out the layout.

Do you have an artists easel or a stand of some description? The easel could have black card on t and then you could mount the pics on the card. 3 big ones at the bottom, medium one in the middle flanked by two smaller ones, then last two small one son top. The pyramid shape would compliment the lines of the easel and your door would like the entrance for a Victorian wake at a funeral parlour.

Awesome front door by the way.

Otherwise a stand of some description or clothes rail that could be disguised with black cloth and the pictures gently clanging together like wind chimes.