Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Lala
ahhhh! Everything is just about done. Skirt is made - I just need to do a few final touches on the jewelry and accessories. I am so excited for our photo session!!!
By Lala
We had our photos done today! It was AaaaaMAZINGGGGGsauce. I don't have any to share yet but I'm working on it - my hair stylist took one with her phone, and the photographer took one with her phone so maybe I'll have two. haha
RavensDestiny wrote:Were the pictures taken at the Boise Train Depot? That would be an awesome place for a photo shoot!

The costumes are fantastic! All your hard work paid off for sure!
Yep - Boise Train Depot and we also did some in Downtown Boise. It's KILLING ME not to see more. like, whoa.
Lala wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:Were the pictures taken at the Boise Train Depot? That would be an awesome place for a photo shoot!

The costumes are fantastic! All your hard work paid off for sure!
Yep - Boise Train Depot and we also did some in Downtown Boise. It's KILLING ME not to see more. like, whoa.
Fantastic! I hope you share the other pics! Not only do I like seeing the costume pictures, but pictures of my hometown.. I miss it!  :cry:
Some photos of us before and during the Halloween party we went to (which to my disappointment - was not very "Halloweeny" - it was more like eat and drink while wearing a costume..heh)

DSCN7688 by Lala (Shady Lane Studios), on Flickr

DSCN7685 by Lala (Shady Lane Studios), on Flickr

Our Party Hostess - my friend Dana, she introduced Hubby and I

DSCN7692 by Lala (Shady Lane Studios), on Flickr
Last edited by Lala on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My steampunk hat is off to you for the efforts you went to with this costume. So much thought went into the details of this unique mashup theme. I hope those who witnessed your costumes appreciated the little things. I'm glad to see that the professional photographer got some shots of the small bits that really made these cohesive characters. I should get a pro photog to shoot all my costumes! Love it.