Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Saw these online and thought they looked cool. The problem is that they are only sold in Japan. Any advice on how I could get the same effect with makeup?

After looking at this and mother pictures I think a creepy doll would be a fun Halloween Costume idea.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Not sure what sort of makeup to use, but I like the idea of a living doll. Actually, it reminds me of the art of Airin Klein, who artistically enhances and manipulates photos - turning people into ball joint dolls. Here's a gallery. And I'll post an example here too.

By ghostface
Not sure about the makeup either, but I do think it is an excellent idea for a costume.
By Raven
A creepy doll is on my short list of costume idea's. I originally planned on doing it for Halloween this year, but I think that plan has changed.

As for makeup, every day eyeshadow is always my favorite. Look into something like theatrical makeup for something long lasting. Ben Nye is a great brand. I suggest eyeshadow mostly because you can really get a great shadow look and it blends so much easier than something like grease paint would. Using a primer first will help with lasting. Even an eyeliner pencil can be blended out with a brush or sponge to make a shadow or faint coloring and will last longer than just eyeshadow.

Also, check out Youtube for creepy doll or living doll makeup tutorials. There are a lot of them and if you see something you like they will show you how they achieved the look and what products used.
By monstermash
I think you've got it covered RD. I was thinking eye shadow too. Airbrushing is always an option but i think it takes a bit of time to master and is more costly than regular make up or theatrical. I'd just play about with different stuff, you've got plenty of time to perfect it. Good luck, let us know how it turns out.