Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
Ooh, we get to see the dress rehearsal photos? Niiiiice.

Love the hat. Prerequisite goggles are present. Good. I like how you have them angled to the side. Adds a bit of personality. Monocle is cool. Facial hair fits perfectly. Your gun reminds me of something Hellboy might carry. Oh, and look... you have the BPRD patch on!

The spats are a great addition, glad to see you thought about the look, head to toe. Make sure you tell people to look down so they can appreciate all that went into this.

I know that it can be tough to find a good vest/waistcoat for cheap. When my costume required one, I found it actually cheaper to rent one from a tuxedo shop. Haha.

Gloves might be a good addition, I would agree. I also had the thought that I'd add a little something to the front. I know you have a lot of charms already. Maybe the suspenders are enough for your chest. Although, I see a pocket there. Maybe something poking out from the pocket.
zombombie wrote:Where would the chain attach to do you think? All I've really got is my braces there... I do like that idea, I've got a few pocket watches!
If you get a vest like you mentioned getting before. It may have a place to put a pocket watch.