Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You've got Muppets on the brain lately. Will your level of interest still be the same 334 days from now? Hope so, because an Animal costume would ROCK. Along with a selection of Muppets themed pumpkin carvings, you have a direction for your plans. And you're lucky, you have many months to plan this!
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:You've got Muppets on the brain lately. Will your level of interest still be the same 334 days from now? Hope so, because an Animal costume would ROCK. Along with a selection of Muppets themed pumpkin carvings, you have a direction for your plans. And you're lucky, you have many months to plan this!
The reason for that is because I forgot about how much I lost hope after re-runs had stopped in the 90's of the original show. Now that they have re-surfaced. It's time to get my Muppets on!!!

And yes, I do have alot of time to plan this out. I plan to get my supplies for this in August. Then work on it until the big day!

This is going to be fun, and since I'm a drummer, this one means more to me than usual (not as much as Sonic of course :D).
I neeed help people!

Remember how I said my original intent was to do an Animal costume?

Well someone brought up to me recently that I haven't done a Comic Book super hero, and their first suggestion was a Green Lantern Costume.

Now I need help deciding which one to do!

Green Lantern VS Animal

HELP!! :(
By maegnus
Whatever you do, decide fast and start now. Aim to have it done by the end of August and I bet you will continue to perfect it up until Halloween.

I find I need to give myself a ton of time when making costumes. There's nothing worse than spending months working on something and not being happy with it on the big night. Having even one element that looks rushed or thrown together can really hurt the overall look of a costume.

Good luck!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I assume you mean Animal from the Muppets? It's really up to your preference. Which costume do you think you could pull off better? Have you through about the materials you'd need to make each costume? Which character would you rather be for a night? Personally, I'd have an easier time banging on drums and chasing women like that hairy Muppet is known to do.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I assume you mean Animal from the Muppets? It's really up to your preference. Which costume do you think you could pull off better? Have you through about the materials you'd need to make each costume? Which character would you rather be for a night? Personally, I'd have an easier time banging on drums and chasing women like that hairy Muppet is known to do.
You speak true Ryan, it is easier. :lol: At the moment it would be much to difficult for me to custom make a GL costume, so I would have to buy that.

The Animal costume is an interesting one, so it all comes down to you guys voting in one or the other, since I want to do both!

Help! :(
By MooBoo
I vote Animal, i think it would make a more interesting choice and you can really go crazy with the costume on the night. :D
By Hottie McNaughty
I've always had a weakness for Animal and I feel like it would be easier to stay in costume all night.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I see standard superhero costumes in the stores every year. I never see costumes of Animal. That feels like it would look more unique, especially if you're planning to custom build the parts.
By ghostface
I agree with the Animal idea. :D
By Raven
I'm going to go with Animal, too. I agree with how unique he would be. Not to mention the potential for a lot of fun.

I'm also sort of in a costume crisis. I'm thinking I might want to be a witch this year. I know it's so generic but I've never been one, and I can reuse last years black dress and already have a wig I could use. However do I want to be an old crone of a witch with the green face and wrinkles or do I want to skip the green and do some kind of normal yet a bit over the top makeup, maybe with lots of glitter. I feel like I should already be experimenting. Time is running out. :wink:
By pagemaster1993
I say Animal. Not just because I do not care much fore D.C. characters, but because like everyone else said it is unique. Anybody could be Green Lantern anymore since the movie and the show came out.
By zombombie
I love Animal but everyone's voting for him... Go Green Lantern!! You can make a kick ass custom GL costume, it just has to be green and have the GL insignia on it. Seeing as the suit is created from your will power and imagination and can be anything you want ;)