Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By SuperSonic
:lol: Luckily AFTER the T'o'Ter's I had to. Before then would have been madness!

What do you mean by horror, I struck amazement in everyones eyes! :wink:
I mean, its not everyday you meet Sonic! :)

It took a lot of time and effort to pull this off too. And money! But the end result is fantastic. A lot of people recognized it too, which also surprised me.

But only me would've done this. I asked everyone I know, and so far no one would be willing to do it. So I feel privledged. :D

Thanks for being the first to comment! :)
By monstermash
You're instantly recognisable SS. I love that you made the costume yourself too and didn't just buy a ready made one. That makes halloween all the more worth while I think. Great job!
By ghostface
Wow!! your costume looks amazing!!! I think you would be freezing!!
By CorpseBride
Very recognizable and well done! It looks great....you are a daring and brave man SS. Brrrrrrrrr....chilly spandies.
By mesmark
I love it! and like everyone else, I think that since you made it yourself, it's all the better.

Nice details on the head piece, face paint, gloves, boots and white tummy. It makes the whole thing come together nicely.

Did you have any Sonic fun?

Did you run around the whole time? :)

Or maybe set up some gold rings in different places? Then you could interrupt someone while they were talking to you. "Excuse me." and then go grab a ring and come back "Now, what were you saying?"
By SuperSonic
monstermash wrote:You're instantly recognisable SS. I love that you made the costume yourself too and didn't just buy a ready made one. That makes halloween all the more worth while I think. Great job!
I acctually looked for ready-made costumes, just to see how they would look, but the only ones I could find were a child's size, and not very good looking.... The route to making a better one was a much faster and easier decision. :)
CorpseBride wrote:Very recognizable and well done! It looks great....you are a daring and brave man SS. Brrrrrrrrr....chilly spandies.
It actually wasn't cold for me (I also love the cold, but). Thanks for loving it you guys! Ohh and don't worry, I'm always daring and brave! How would I have any fun if I wasn't?! :D
mesmark wrote:Did you have any Sonic fun?

Did you run around the whole time?

Or maybe set up some gold rings in different places? Then you could interrupt someone while they were talking to you. "Excuse me." and then go grab a ring and come back "Now, what were you saying?"
I wish... really I do. But since there was no time through out my day to even consider this, most of my running was around the house in a last minute scramble. :lol:
ghostface wrote:Wow!! your costume looks amazing!!! I think you would be freezing!!
Really, honest to god, I wasn't cold until I got back inside the house, then running around to get all the 'kins. This being AFTER I took off my costume. :D

Thanks for the comments!!
By Ajax
I think Homer said it best with "Stupid sexy Sonic(Flanders)". :D

By sloaner
Glad you finished your costume, I think it turned out great.