Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.

Here it is friends, My Lightyear Costume. In the second pic I was blinded by the flash of the camera, so thats why I kinda look mad (felt like a flash bang going off).

The leg covers may be cut down to size since they cut a bit of the circulation off in my calves. Make them into just boot covers. Other than the shoe part the rest is useless.

What do you think?
By hkzombie
I love the costume! I was stoked when I saw you had your flight wings on, I was wondering about that when I saw the first picture. If the one leg part is a little uncomfortable to you, I don't see any harm in trimming a bit to make it a better fit. If you want to cover your shoes with the leftover boot covers maybe you can use a little velcro to cover the shoes your wearing? You can get them at a hardware store and they have an adhesive side that you can stick to like a sticker. Other than that, I think your ready for Halloween my friend! :D
By purple1worm
Cool!
By CorpseBride
Ahahaa!! Thats wicked! And I would totally trim the legs...there shall be do amputations this Halloween :wink:
By SuperSonic
mesmark wrote:To infinity and beyond!

Looks great. Are you thinking about any accessories? A large decapitated Zurg head to carry around? Kind of like a football under your arm?
I can only wish :P
By Nikki
Awesome costume! I have never seen a Buzz Lightyear around here so the people in your area should feel lucky!

Are any of your friends going as matching characters?
By mesmark
Looking at the costume, I almost wish we were doing a Toy Story theme. It would be fun to have a lot of the characters together and maybe decorate the party with huge cardboard boxes. Make some huge toy blocks out of boxes and make it seem like we were little toys.

maybe next year ...

SuperSonic, where are you taking this costume out to?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Looks good, but why haven't you shown anyone the upgrades you made to the costume? I just found this picture of you:

By Dredge
zombiepumpkins wrote:Looks good, but why haven't you shown anyone the upgrades you made to the costume? I just found this picture of you:

LMAO
By pagemaster1993
Dredge wrote:
zombiepumpkins wrote:Looks good, but why haven't you shown anyone the upgrades you made to the costume? I just found this picture of you:

LMAO
This is what it would look like if Toy Story was turned into a live action movie.
By Tkaraoke

Looks like if Buzz Lightyear wondered into the HALO universe! I find this kind of creepy cool for some reason!
By SuperSonic

Where did you get that side shot of my head? I dont even remember that pic :P
mesmark wrote:Looking at the costume, I almost wish we were doing a Toy Story theme. It would be fun to have a lot of the characters together and maybe decorate the party with huge cardboard boxes. Make some huge toy blocks out of boxes and make it seem like we were little toys.

maybe next year ...

SuperSonic, where are you taking this costume out to?
I'm unsure what you mean by this, unless your asking "Am I going to any parties?" And in that case, no I'm not, but to answer two questions at once, One of my brothers has a Woody costume which we will pair up with. And I'm just a giver-outer of candy. I protect my pumpkins on Halloween JUST INCASE there happens to be any smashers around.

Hope this is a good enough answer :)
By Ajax
:lol: love the upgrades. Theres got to be a Woody joke in here somewheres.
By Hottie McNaughty
Awesome! I still haven't decided on my costume yet for this year.

How many trick or treaters do you get?