Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
What are your thoughts on this product? Does it remind you of any Halloween memories? Do you have ideas for how you might embellish it, or maybe even create something similar yourself?

I'm just trying to encourage discussion and content, because all these links to commercial sites and price discounts might look like advertising spam in the eyes of a newcomer to this forum.
By GUS
Sorry, It's as I come across em, (such as the new Romero film)

Whilst I personally wouldn't put a kid in it as is (as much for the lack of warmth factor as anything) it is of course a good basis for a costume / to buy & strip down the material "tatter effect" material to form layers to your own costume etc..

..a nice tesco necklace of plastic skulls, face paint etc & you're away.

Or as I'm lazy & clearly not as talented as the captain's zombie making skills, (nor are such good parts available here in the uk) it'd go some way to simpy making a basic wire / papier mache figure easier to assemble in terms of coverage.

I'd opt for a cowled figure in stocks maybe as a warning to other trick or treaters (complete with candybag in hand) ..so a face may not even be necessary...

It's always good to have (as mentioned) simply for the material, which if you were to buy a small qty would cost far more than this, typically £8.00 for a strip at a haberdashery, cheap material = time to hone & practice your scene setters without breaking the bank.