Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
In September we went to Disneyworld in Orlando. Our magical Disney moment was when my 6 year old met Alice in Wonderland. We were standing by the Tea Cups ride, waiting for Alice to appear so we could get her autograph. Alice walked up, my daugther held up her book in anticipation, and Alice said, "I'll be there in one minute", and she walked past us towards the tea cup ride. Apparently she rides the tea cups each time she comes out. As she walked past, she paused, turned around, and walked back up to my daughter and said, "Actually, I don't have anyone to ride with. Would you ride with me?" You can imagine the excitement in my daughters eyes. We have pictures of them holding hands and skipping to the ride, riding the ride, and then the autograph afterwards. It is a great memory for us.

Anyway, that made my daughter want to be Alice for Halloween. So I decided to by the Mad Hatter and my wife the Queen of Hearts. We had our adult Halloween party this past weekend, and here are our costumes. My wife made her entire dress. We also made my hat, vest, and pants.

By nosferatu
Cool!

I love the fact that young children still find Disney magical. Sounds like you had a great time in Orlando and at your party. The costumes are really great. I love the way your wife has done her lipstick!
By SaneInsideInsanity
Love them I have an Alice Obsession!
As Nos I still find Disney Magical....I dont have kids and I own them all and watch them....all the time....Going to Disneyland is one of my dreams
By mesmark
Awesome job on the costumes and what a great Disney memory for your daughter. She must have felt top of the world.

There is a Disney theme park in Tokyo (two actually, Disney Land and Disney Sea) and if you were going to model anything after them, it wouldn't be too shabby. They go 110% on everything and the place is amazing. It's all quality.

If you like Disney, you definitely need to go.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow, your costumes are mind-boggling good. Spot on, such attention to detail. I'm a Wonderland fan myself (having put my spin on the Hatter as well) so I can appreciate this. Kudos to your wife, that must have been a lot of work.

Disneyland / World is indeed pretty magical. I went there once without kids and the whole experience makes you feel like a kid. Great memory your daughter had with Alice.

Please tell me you plan to submit this photo to the Costumes and Carvings gallery!