Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By SuperSonic
I won best male costume at my church halloween party with my "complete" ;) Ghostbusters costume i DID carve a kin but it turned out horribly im still considering whether to post pics of my Kustom Frankie which i was so disgusted with i threw it out (no its not part of the 30 kins i had they bought 6) but regardless i STILL won, nothing fancy just a standing ovation but the winning was a bright light in my dark day of pumpkin carving
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, congrats! It's always nice to get recognition after putting a lot of thought and work into a costume. I know you got into the whole Ghostbusters thing, so I'm glad others appreciated it too.

I put a lot of effort into my costumes, but have never won a contest. Then again, I haven't really attended many events where costume contests were held.
By paddy_babe
well done super :D it is a cool costume!
By SaneInsideInsanity
Let's hear it for the boy....let's give the boy a handaaaand.....
Sorry Im breaking out in song today
Good job SS, Can;t wait to see pics....and your kin couldn't have turned out any worse then my **** bonus pattern*** Windowkin Yesterday...I defiantly thing i put a horn on backwards....but im not sure it looks messed now....
By monstermash
Congrats SS, its always great when your work is appreciated, even if its not your best although i bet your Frankie came out fine. Well done :D 8) :)