Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nosferatu, that's quite a creepy and appropriate mask you picked up. I appreciate the ZP environment you set in the photo. ;) Kittie, what a classy witch. Worth every penny, that costume.

I've collected several parts for my costume already. I'll show it off when I'm ready. :twisted:
By Kittie
Thanks Ryan! I am not all about the scary gory stuff with Halloween. I have to say. . I put the costume on again today. . I really do like it! My husband keep laughing at me. . but that's okay!! :P
By SaneInsideInsanity
I still have to find pieces for mine as well....yours both look great so far
By SuperSonic
FML i still need to get my elbow pads for my GB costume ill do this tomorrow or tuesday then its complete :)
By The Captain
I haven't decided what I'm calling my costume choice yet?

I am either Peter Cushing as Baron Victor Frankenstein?
or
Jack the Ripper?
or just
The Lord of the Manor?
By OogieBoogie
Does anyone have any idea how one could somewhat realistically make it look like they have their lips sewn shut? (without actually sewing them shut lol)
By GUS
OogieBoogie wrote:Does anyone have any idea how one could somewhat realistically make it look like they have their lips sewn shut? (without actually sewing them shut lol)
I'm sure theres a woochie fx prosthetic of this...
Race you to find it ..
By SaneInsideInsanity

skip to 2:30 about for the lips this is a pencil on technique
By Dredge
Im going as Capt Spaulding and my wife is going as a pregnant nun.
By blueikaos
Vampires.

My friend is having a True Blood themed party (even though I've never seen it)
But I am pretty hooked on Vampire Diaries...and (don't shoot) but I've never read any of the Twilight books either...but I did see the movie.
By punchi
We are doing a group costume this year (at least that's the plan right now). CLUE - Miss Scarlett, Col. Mustard...all those guys...and then each of us will carry one of the weapons.
By monstermash
Punchi what a great idea! Ive never thought of that before, it sounds great.
By punchi
Thanks Monster! To the thrift store I go!!!
By CombichristGirl
punchi wrote:We are doing a group costume this year (at least that's the plan right now). CLUE - Miss Scarlett, Col. Mustard...all those guys...and then each of us will carry one of the weapons.
omg that is awesome lolwe were just talking about this (not as costumes though)