Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By PirateRogue
Hey everyone! Here are some pictures of me as Bloody Mary and my brother as the Crow! :D 8)

Here is me:

Here is my brother:

Here is us together:

Alright. There we are. I hope you like our costumes!! :D 8)
By Tkaraoke
Those are awesome costumes. His Crow make up (and yours) is fabulous.
By Raven
Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary! Good thing I'm not in front of a mirror. :)
Nice costumes. I must say, your brother really looks like Eric Draven. Great job to you both!
By The Captain
You look totally awesome and creepy! Your brothers costume is awesome too! Nice work :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Great costumes! Nice job on the Bloody Mary look. A unique and creepy character. Maybe I should do a Bloody Mary pumpkin pattern? Hmm...

And your bro's Crow costume is excellent. Nice touch, with the crow on the shoulder and everything. I'm glad to see this film character still getting respect after all these years.

I was about to say, "I hope your brother carved a Crow pattern to match" and then I remembered that you already posted a picture of that!

Did you happen to get a picture of him in costume with the matching pumpkin? Could be a costume/carving contest contender.
By PirateRogue
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm happy you guys like our costumes. :D

A Bloody Mary pattern would be awesome. I would certainly love to carve or paint that. 8)

We would've taken a picture of my brother and his pumpkin but by Halloween his pumpkin was looking bad. It was warm out so our pumpkins don't last very long. We did them on the Tuesday before Halloween and they all weren't looking to good by Halloween. His costume was also a one time deal because of the tape wrapped around him so we couldn't take an early picture either. :|
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Aww, well it's still cool that he did the Crow costume and pumpkin in the same year. I like doing themes with my costumes and carvings. I'm already thinking about what the pattern might look like next year, that will match the several costume ideas I have.

I also have some ideas for how a Bloody Mary pattern might look, and it's really cool in my mind. I'll keep thinking about that one.
By PirateRogue
He'll most likely be the Crow again next year and carve the pattern again in a funkin. I'll make sure to take a picture so that he can enter the contest next year. :D

I would love a Bloody Mary pattern. That would be so cool. I hope it happens. 8)