Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Nikki
This year is probably the plainest of costumes I've ever 'created'...
Originally I bought a costume for $40 "deaths bride" with the gown and all the other junk, but turned out no one's doing any parties this year.... they didn't do returns after the 17th but they let me do an exchange..

I ended up getting some fake flesh wounds (Slit throat) and some make up to go with the blending.. I'm calling it "Unlucky" haha... :roll: Anyone who gets their throat slit must be unlucky....

So what's everyone going to be for Halloween?
By Wile E. Coyote
No Halloween parties or anything here either, so I'm going to take my kids trick r' treating in my old stand-by. I just dress normally and then tell them I'm a homocidal maniac (they look just like everyone else) or a serial killer that hasn't been caught yet. Ok, its pretty lame, but the kids are amused. I'm a riot in the under 12 set! My last costume was an escaped mental patient - hospital gown, frayed wrist restraints, dark circles under the eyes, etc... My son used this a couple of years ago too, but we added a licorice container with a head of cauliflower and water tinted with red food coloring and a splash of milk and was a "brain donor". We added a lablel on the front that said diseased brain.
By Nikki
Haha I like that "they look like everyone else".. yeah they do.

I added a bit to my costume, a possible socket wound I bought that as well when I bought the throat wound. It basically looks like someone slid on their face and it's gaping bone :twisted: