Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
Even though Halloween is waaayyy past us (or waaayyy ahead of us...you decide), I have my costume ready for this year. Who am I?

These pics were taken at my sister-in-law's apartment about 3 weeks ago. (hint...I'm the one wearing black)

I was hoping to have my costume in time for Halloween last year, as well as having a whole bunch of carved pumpkins...but we had a very bad setback at work. :(

This year, things will be different. I'll make them different!! :twisted:
By Tkaraoke
Wow! That looks awesome! You need to carve a buttload of Star Wars themed pumpkins this year to compliment our outfit!
By vaderknightrider
Any of Ryan's Star Wars patterns will look good next to my costume.

Another neat thing about this costume...it's the same type of costume that was used for the Chad Vader series. (Not the exact same costume, but the same manufacturer.)

By Tkaraoke
Oh man! Thanks for turning me on to Chad Vader! I thought I was going to bust a gut laughing. Star War parodies are a dime a dozen but I thought they did a really good job with that web series.

BTW: I wish I could get a copy of that acoustic version of the Imperial March.
By Mister_JP
Tkaraoke wrote:BTW: I wish I could get a copy of that acoustic version of the Imperial March.
I have a fantastic version of The Imperial March recorded by the Cincinatti Pops orchestra. I can shoot you the MP3 if you want it.
By Tkaraoke
I have the original John Williams version kicking around on the computer and I really love the sad, slow accoustic version they use in that series. I always seem to fall in love with weird music that is hard to find. I really want to find (if it actually exists) the "happy" song at the end of those new La Quinta commercials...

By vaderknightrider
Well, Summerfest was all right, but now I'm getting psyched about the Halloween season. Here's a photo album I have for my costume. These were taken last weekend at the village park.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560440390COSdNR

I plan to take more pics this weekend in town.
By Pumpkin King
I have to admit the Chad Vader series is pretty good especially the first two episodes.
By vaderknightrider
More pics of my costume. Enjoy!!

By Tkaraoke
That sure is a great version of the costume. The only problem is that when you remove your helmet your face doesn't resemble a summer sausage that's been sitting on a hot grill for five hours! LOL

I don't know if I've ever sent you this link but I thought you might enjoy it! :D

By vaderknightrider
I've seen that before. Hilarious!! Especially when the Emperor orders lunch.
By Tkaraoke
Who would have known The Emperor likes Cherry Coke! ROFL! :D

That whole special was pretty funny and I did get a sick sense of pleasure seeing Jar Jar shoved into an airlock and sucked out into space! LOL!
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving character.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Darth Vader looks so out of context in a park or living room. I don't think they had that sort of wallpaper on the Death Star. :lol: