Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Lala
Well, this is not Halloween-y but it IS current! My Brother (12 - I used to call him my Godson, but my parents adopted him) and Stepson (9) want to be Rhett and Link - they are popular comedy/musicians on YouTube. The entire family LOVES them (and how could you not, I mean, they are delicious)

So my job is to turn these sweet little faces

into these guys

I bought some clothes that I will photograph later, and I had to buy my Stepson a wig, since he's going to be Link (the dark haired one, and my boyfriend :kiss: :kiss: )

AND if you don't know who they are, I will post some videos after I get home from work.
By sloaner
I just like to see link eat something gross and then spit it out. Or when they do the blindfolded food guessing games.
By Lala
sloaner wrote:I just like to see link eat something gross and then spit it out. Or when they do the blindfolded food guessing games.
Me too. That's actually how we started watching them - they were eating hot peppers :roll:
I've been watching Rhett and Link videos on and off for years. They've really gained some traction recently, especially with those gross eating challenges and other guessing games and competitions.

The kids' costumes should be totally recognizable to anyone who knows Rhett and Link. Be sure to share photos of the final product with the guys, I could see them featuring it on their show or at least giving it a retweet or something.
By Lala
BrookR1 wrote:And if they go out trick or treating and no one knows who they are, you could just say that they are dressed up as hipsters!
True. hahaha.