Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
Party was last night and while everyone loved our costumes, I didn't get many good photos of us :-(

Here are a few - We will be wearing them again on Halloween (I'm strongly hoping someone I know will come over and take some photos of us...maybe my Mom)

With my good friend Dana, she introduced my husband and I

I also have pretty intensive photos of how I made my costume - I will share here when I get a chance.
Lala, I love your costumes.  Instantly recognizable. I wouldn't mind doing my own Riff Raff costume someday.  And I want to do patterns of the other main Rocky Horror characters too, of course.  Sorry I didn't get to them this year!   :oops:

I know what you mean about not always being able to get a good photo of yourself in costume.  I'm always running around like mad on Halloween (or during any party I'm holding or attending).  And since I'm often the resident photographer, it's tough to get a good photo of myself.  Often I'll put on my costume well in advance of the party, to allow time to do a little private photoshoot.  Or sometimes I'll put the costume on again after Halloween, specifically so I can get good pictures.

Did you get any more photos on Halloween?
Nope...I have a few from Halloween of me with my friend who stopped over to say hi, but that's about it.

One of my photographer friends is going to take professional photos of us in our costumes, I just need to figure out where, or set up my home/studio to look like Dr.Frank-n-furter's Castle :-)