Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By SuperSonic
Spider-Man!! Spider-Man!!

[youtube]
[/youtube]

By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:Looking good Son. . . I mean Spider-Man.

:lol: :lol:

Thanks! Took me long enough to post this costume! I usually post it in August or September.
By Raven
Awesome Sonic! Now I have to ask.. is it easy to breath through the mask, what about seeing through it? Also were you able to construct some type of web shooter?

For some reason I can just picture you walking down the street on Halloween night shooting webs at each kid that passes by.... :P
By shaft28
With great power.... Nice, like the costume.
By SuperSonic
RavensDestiny wrote:Awesome Sonic! Now I have to ask.. is it easy to breath through the mask, what about seeing through it? Also were you able to construct some type of web shooter?

For some reason I can just picture you walking down the street on Halloween night shooting webs at each kid that passes by.... :P
I did experiment with that (the webshooter). The apparatuses I tried out just wouldn't work right, or at all. I even shot myself in the face, and my shed with silly string, and lets just say that....ended up being a 5 hour cleaning job.

So no that didnt work :?

As for the Mask, yes it is quite easy to breathe through, and see through. The only annoyance about it is the material that the white part of the eye is made out of. It kind of peels back a bit. So when I go to put it on, it tends to bug my eye. But I plan on attempting to fix that before Halloween.

By the way, I WOULD do that! :lol:
By Lala
Awesome! Love Spiderman! :-)
By SuperSonic
zombombie wrote:Very cool! So once this Halloween's over do you plan on re-using this costume? Because a zombie Spider-Man would be pretty sweet!
NY Comicon! :D Also Fan Expo!