Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By NHammack
Yes, yes it was. 8)
By pagemaster1993
NHammack wrote:Yes, yes it was. 8)
Okay now, that's pretty cool. Wish I could meet and take a picture with George Lucas.
By CombichristGirl
awesome costume and awesome photos!
as for the lucas costume....it could use a little work eheh not perfect but getting there lmfao ! :) :lol:
great job !
By mudd
the only thing that wouldve made Lucas more authentic wouldve been the traditional plaid shirt im used to seeing him wear or maybe if he walked around with an award . :)
Wow, all my links to the costume had died.... I revived them once more should anyone attempt an "Ash" costume this year and have any questions on what I did to make mine. 8)
By Zombie Pumpkins! Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:01 am: I'd love to do a Ghostbusters costume some day, but being a perfectionist for details, I'd want a realistic replica pack. Good luck to you if you decide to attempt it!

Well Ryan, I didn't get off my butt... however I may have opted for something even better.

More information here: https://hasbropulse.com/products/ghostb ... roton-pack

You have until December 12th, 2021 to place an order for one, but are limited to five. They will begin shipping in the Spring of 2023 as there have been many orders for them especially after the movie Ghostbusters: Afterlife was finally released on 11/19/2021 :ghost: