Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By shutterbug
Well...we were just at a VERY :shock: cool show!I t was called the Ghoultide Gathering...in Northville Michigan. http://www.ghoultidegathering.com/ There was a gathering of really amazing artists!We got an incredible bowl by Carolee Clark of King of Mice Studios.We've been following her stuff on Ebay & Etsy for years now & we got to meet her finally.I don't know what the dates are for next year,but it's REALLY worth going to if you are close enuff.There were artists from Colorado,Minnesota,Michigan,Florida...all over the U.S.It's only on the Friday nite & Saturady till 2!
Anyway...something for next year now...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Had a quick peek around the site, sounds like an awesome event for Halloween artists. Some very nice projects, I bet. A classic vintage style, to a lot of it, it seems. Wish I could have been there.
By CorpseBride
That looks like a blast. I am browsing through some of the artists right now and I am very impressed with the high quality of work I am seeing! Fantastic original ideas. Some a little too cute for my taste...but others are creepy enough that I just may have to adopt a new friend. Thanks for sharing!