Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By shutterbug
We're doing it again folks...weather permitting we will have around 800 carved pumpkins on display...hopefully mostly lit by candles.Our sources of patterns are Zombie & imaginations!We hold the event every October 30 & 31.We take in donations for the London Food Bank.We usually get between 3-4000lbs of food in the 2 nites.I have already accumulated over 15,000lb of perishable food that has already been distributed.About 400 of these are carved by local kids in developmental & art classes in 5 different schools in the London area.
The show is at 1276 Rideau Gate in London,Ontario.If you're close to here,c'mon over and see some imaginative art work!
I just hope the wind goes down & the rain quits!Image
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Your motivation never ceases to amaze. Many a pumpkin will meet its maker this week. Don't lose any fingers please. Can't wait to hear how it all turns out.
By Pumpken
Good luck with your display. That's a lot of pumpkins. And it is a great cause.
By CorpseBride
That is just fantastic. It ties together some of my favorite things....Halloween, pumpkin carving, and helping out others. Kudos to you my friend! I am crossing my fingers that the weather holds out for you.