Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By cowboy12
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has ever gone to the Terror Behind the Walls haunted prison for Halloween. I will be traveling to Philadelphia in 3 days and was thinking about checking it out. Any others suggestions would be appreciated as this will be my first time to be in the area.
Last edited by cowboy12 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By GUS
..makes me think that a strobe / flickering howler may work nicely with an electrocution style stencil?
By nosferatu
Electric chair? Hot! Hot! Hot!
By blueikaos
Cowboy, I've never been there but I want to!
I'm in NJ and knew a few people that have gone.

From what I heard, its pretty good, the only thing is they dont regulate how many people go in...so if you are in the line you see people jump out many feet in front of you and scare the people up in line...so you know its coming when you get to that area.

If you do go, let me know it went!
By cowboy12
Man, your friends analysis was spot on. It was by far the best haunted house I have ever been to. The buliding itself brings you chills, but they have good actors and good effects. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The only gripe would be that you were able to see the scare in front of you so you anticipated it coming, but this was not always true 100 percent of the time