Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
Just went to this place last night and now i know why it is ranked number 1 in the country. It was amazing the time and effort put into this place is crazy. Its 13 acres and it is jam packed with 7 attractions which are all insane. The hayride was the best i have ever seen. It is definitely worth the admission price of $29. For more info go to http://www.headlesshorseman.com
By GUS
I looked at the site earlier in the summer, wasn't much there..

Now, on the other hand I am SO jealous, looks a great evening, my 4yr old would have loved it!
(incidentally what sort of age was the youngest kid there? , do they have restrictions on that sort of thing)??
By Italian Pulli
I just found out that they change this every year and they have a preview on their website. Don't forget to check this out this year it looks like it is going to be the best one yet, make sure its on the top of your list. If anyone goes let me know what you thought.
By Cranous
I think I might check this out, since I live in NY state. The website looks good, and it continues to get rated highly by Hauntworld magazine every year.