Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Zombie Walks seem to be a growing trend, and I LIKE it! Basically, this involves a large gathering of people who put on zombie makeup and shuffle around in public places.

You might have heard about the one that took place in San Francisco on July 30th. You can see a photos, videos and personal accounts of the event at EatBrains.com

Looks like fun, right?! If there was a zombie walk happening near my area, I'd be all over that. If you're interested in becoming part of an undead horde, check out ZombieWalk.com

Their Richmond, VA zombie walk just took place (Oct 15th), but their forum provides a space for other would-be zombies to promote their own walks or find one to join in on. BRAAAAIIIINS!
By Dadja
Oh man, that's such a great idea... Perhaps a bit to late for this Halloween, but I will definately try to plan one next year. Must be great fun. Of course in Belgium we won't be saying 'BRAAAIIINS', but 'BEEEEERS'. Same thing though :P
By Black Mage
LOL! I love this idea! Kinda reminds me of the whole flash-mob thing that popped up a few years ago. I may have to look into this a bit farther.
By balsak40
I saw one FoxNews commented a year back at Washington D.C. Looks so.... stupid.... I would do it though!!!!

Can't get enough Zombies! :lol: