Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
WHO: All those in costume are welcome to join hundreds of puppets, 53 bands of different types of music, dancers and artists, and thousands of other New Yorkers in costumes of their own creation in the nation’s most wildly creative public participatory event in the greatest city in the world.

WHAT: The 35th Annual New York's Village Halloween Parade

WHEN: Friday, October 31, 2007 at 7 PM (line-up for those who want to be in the parade begins at 6:30 PM) and runs until 11 PM.

WHERE: In New York's Greenwich Village, on 6th Avenue South of Spring Street & above Canal
right across from HERE Arts Center, the Halloween parade's theatrical home in NYC.

WHY: For the nation's most wildly creative, largest public participatory event in the greatest city in the world!
By rosesrunred
I just came back from the parade, I had such a great, fun time, it was amazing, I watched with my friend,

This year was grreat. Im so tired will post videos later. AMAZING!
By nosferatu
I had a look at last year's photos so I'm sure you must have had an amazing time.

Look forward to seeing the pics 8)
By The Captain
WOW! Never knew about this, I would love to go! Great costumes, love the Heman and Telia costumes.
By nosferatu
I've just been watching videos of this year's event and it looks like people had an absolutely, fantastic time!