Chatting haunted houses, horror cons and spooky theme parks.
By StyleTee
If any of you ever get the chance, defintely trek to Salem, MA for your Halloween. It's a good time. The 31st, of course, is basically one huge party of a couple hundred thousand people, most showcasing some of the best costumes you'll ever see. There is quite a bit of shopping and many, many attractions. But if you do want to see the haunted houses and museums and such, you may want to go the day before or after Halloween, as you can imagine it's pretty tough to get into those places on the 31st.

I'm not going this year, since I went the previous two years, but i'm sure i'll be there in '06.

http://www.hauntedhappenings.org
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I remember seeing the photos of your Salem trip that you posted on your site. Looks like a great time, with lots of spooky stuff to do there. I definitely have to make the trek to witch country one of these years. It's really not too far from me.
By adam
Hi Style tee, gosh how I have always wanted to go there for Halloween. I am really hoping next year for a week. I heard that is Halloween central, I always feel like something is missing on my Halloweens. I figured out what it is, it's not a big enough deal around here and its really quite sad. But I def hope for next year :)