Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
Cracking costume, you seem to fit the serial killer role quite nicely... :wink:

Did you go with the cocktails you planned and if so how did they go down? Have you got anyone hooked on gin?
By Raven
Dadja wrote:
zombombie wrote:I want to move in... ;)
A room full of booze and the Scot wants to move in, yeah, no clichés there :D
Oh lord that is so funny! :lol:

It looks like you had another successful party! I hope all your guests realize the time and energy you spend each year on it.

Love the costume as well. I'd be scared if I ran into you in a dark alley, or at least I would be thinking why the hell you were dressed that way.. :P
Dadja wrote:
nosferatu wrote:And yes it does :lol:
It's not a drinking problem if you don't drink alone, that's why I got the bar :)
Nice!
zombombie wrote:
Dadja wrote:
zombombie wrote:I want to move in... ;)
A room full of booze and the Scot wants to move in, yeah, no clichés there :D
:lol: :lol:
Can I move in too!.. If you don't mind a Canadian joining in?
monstermash wrote:Cracking costume, you seem to fit the serial killer role quite nicely... :wink:
You do suit that costume well! :D
Dadja - you really put your all into the party theme. Much respect. I'm a sucker for the details. The facts and trivia. If I was at your party, I'd be admiring the calendar and the map, appreciating the historical accuracy. Guests are your party can get educated... or drunk. Many options! :lol:

I'm loving the silhouette, fog and lighting. All entirely appropriate. You can really do a lot with lighting. I may borrow a page from your playbook for my future parties. Costume is great too, I dig the chops. I've been known to experiment with facial hair myself, as you know.

Plenty of effort, and I trust you enjoyed yourself on the big night. You deserved a rest the next day. But I hope you didn't spend too long on the couch afterwards. I'm sure you had bodies to hide.