Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By ghostface
The party was a HUGE success everyone had a great time. I sadly didn't get any pics of the mad scientist lab but I can tell you it looked really awesome! I will post a pic or 2 of the Excorcism tomorrow.

The Asylum

The Pumpkin Patch

Few Spider webs with an egg sack full of body parts.

The ghostly spirits

Wow, very cool to see everything come together, ghostface. I like how your decor spreads into the wooded area. Automatic +10 on the creep factor scale. You're just strolling along when... GAH! What's that hanging from the tree?!

Giant spider web? Yeah... if I saw that in real life, I'd run the other way pretty quickly. I've been known to run from much smaller webs. :o

Creepy spirits hanging from the trees. Glad to see you were able to catch at least one in a cage trap. "Insert the trap, release, close, lock the system. Set your entry grid, neutralize your field and... the light is green, the trap is clean!"

Oh and the luminaries are a stunning sight. Up close you can appreciate the design detail, but from afar they look pretty haunting also. Like spirits drifting around while the boundary between here and the netherworld is at its thinnest.

Love the group shot with your friends. I bet everyone had a great time. In fact, everyone looks almost too happy. Next year, after the smiling pose, you should take another shot... ask everyone to make their most horrified expression right before snapping the photo. :twisted: