Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By sloaner
ghostface wrote:In the Pumpkin Patch area I'm going to put Luminaries, Pumpkins, and Foam Pumpkins. What do you think the limit would be on how many I put in there?
The sky is the limit :D

I have never seen someone do all Ryan's patterns in 1 year, maybe do that.
By ghostface
sloaner wrote:
ghostface wrote:In the Pumpkin Patch area I'm going to put Luminaries, Pumpkins, and Foam Pumpkins. What do you think the limit would be on how many I put in there?
The sky is the limit :D

I have never seen someone do all Ryan's patterns in 1 year, maybe do that.
That sounds interesting.... Hmmmm I may just try. :D
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The limit is only how many you can create before your hands cramp up into knots :wink:
I'll just take frequent brakes and unknot them. :wink:
I was going through pictures of last year's party and found some I haven't shown you guys!
I'm contemplating on whether or not to do a ghost scene this year. Any thoughts on what I could do with a scary ghost scene??
After thinking I think I have my final trail scenes! Mad Scientist Lab, Pumpkin Patch, Exorcism, Insane Asylum, and Spirit Forest. What do you think? If you have ideas on anything I could put in the trail scenes, please let me know! :D
The pics you just shared look good, ghostface. You have a nice mix of props, which I imagine you can rearrange and re-purpose into different scenes each year.

I like your list of scenes for this year! Each one of them is something that I find pretty cool and creepy. And I think it's a nice mix of subject matter too. You can have "realistic" settings with the lab and the asylum bits, and focus on more "spiritual" imagery for the exorcism and spirit parts. And of course, you can never go wrong with a possessed pumpkin patch! :twisted:
Party Update: Guess list is finished, 97 luminaries are done for the patch (I think I might do a few more before the party :)= ), All trail scenes figured out. Now I need some help from you guys. Is there anything for the trail scenes that I could add to make them extra scary? Prop and Scare actor wise?
wookie66 wrote:The jumping spider prop from the Spirit stores are always good for a scare.
You bet it is. Especially if it is set up in the store and you do not know that it is on. I was there yesterday and they had two of them set up. Only one got me though. Wish they did not cost so much. $80.00 is a little rich for my wallet.
Splattered blood on some thing for the costumes for the scare-actors today.

Here are the goggles and the lab coat for the Mad Scientist.

A bloody jar of eyeballs for the Mad Scientist lab.

And then the mask for the scarecrow for the Pumpkin Patch.
Party is this Saturday! I still have to go get snacks and a couple more strobe lights. I also have to go get my money back from the people I bought my fog machine from and get I new one since it didn't work. :x Oh well, I just hope I'm ready when the day gets here!