Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By ghostface
Well since Halloween is only 163 days away, I'm starting to plan my next party. I'm trying to think of new parts for the trail so any ideas? :)
By pagemaster1993
I like how we are all practically two to three steps ahead of the game.
By ghostface
I'm very excited for this year! We are planning on extending the haunted trail. Any ideas for the haunted trail, or any ideas about the party would be fantastic!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That's a pretty wide open question. Can you narrow it down at all, but telling us about what your goals are? Are there any themes that you've never done before, that would help balance out the overall experience?
By ghostface
Well, I would like to add some variety to the trail, things that I didn't do last year. Something that came to mind was an Excorcism scene. I'm looking for 4 or 5 scene ideas for the trail. I'm planning to carve pumpkins and align the trail with a glowing array of ZP! :twisted:
By ghostface
I would also like to use some of the props I used last year but for a different purpose. Some of the props I would like to use is my decapitated head, crosses, maybe a few puppets, my shaking spirit, skeletons, a jar of eyeballs, and I'm comemplating on whether or not to use my tombstones, I'm not sure what I would use them for though. Other than the listed props I plan to buy more for the new trail scenes for this year.
By pagemaster1993
If you could bring out a bed or even a better more simple idea strap a scareactor to a chair and have another person dressed as the person performing the excrocism. If you did the bed thing you could create a "room in a sense and put crosses up all around the bed. It may also help us help you if there were some pics of your last years haunt.
By ghostface
That's a great idea EZ and pagemaster! Thanks for the ideas. Pagemaster, I have pictures on the forum page of my first Halloween Party.
By monstermash
Mad scientist lab gives you lots of things to experiment with (excuse the pun!). Viles full of glowing bubbling liquids lit up with a blacklight.
By pagemaster1993
After I looked at your pics from last years party I began to think about things you could do. If you still want to do an exorcism scene you could use my previous idea (the one about the chair and the guy), but have them encircled with those crosses you used in the cemetery.
By ghostface
Monstermash: I LOVE that idea! Thank you!
Pagemaster: That is a perfect idea! Thanks!
We are already recruiting people to scare guests on the trail! Pleases keep the ideas coming if you have any.
By monstermash
The website Garage Of Evil has thousands of pictures of peoples haunts and decorations, its great for inspiration. Ive pinched a few peoples ideas already!
An idea just hit me! I was thinking I could make a pumpkin patch with ZP! carved pumpkins in it of course. :) And I could have one of my scare actors be a scarecrow in the patch, and once the group walks by he or she can scare the living daylights out of our guests.. :twisted: What do you think?
Well of course I like this idea, ghostface. When I dressed as a scarecrow for Halloween, I would stand still and people didn't know if I was real or not. Of course, they rightly had their suspicions. But you never really know with a scarecrow. Surrounded by a patch of his pumpkin minions... this idea is ripe for execution!