Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By Kerrykinz
hey all,

i am having a big "Hell o ween" party and need some ideas for adult punch. Its gonna be a big damned bowl so should i agg 7 up to say rum and daquri mix? even thouh i work at a liquor store i don't drink much lol
By Dadja
You can do

Vulcan Blood: equal parts of orange juice, vodka and Blue Curaçao

Tasty, quite strong though...

Or The Abyss: 1 part of white rum, 1 part of vodka, 1 part Blue Curaçao and 4 parts of pineapple juice

There's also a wine punch I always do: 3 bottles of white wine, 1 pineapple, 500 grams of strawberries and 1 bottle of sparkling wine.

What you do is cut up the fruit, put it in a bowl and add the wine; Put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Before serving add the cold sparkling wine...

This is a summer punch, but I altered it for Halloween once by replacing teh strawberries with grapes and adding soem green food colouring... Freaky :P
By Wedge
I always liked the idea of using a plastic food glove and filling it with water or punch and freezing it. Before you put the bowl out you peel off the glove and let the hand float in it. Keeps the punch cold at the same time.
By Kerrykinz
thanks for the ideas
By zombombie
Resurrecting a dead thread!

Just want to know if any one has any other favourite Halloween punch/cocktail recipes. I know there are quite a few websites that have recipes, but what are peoples favourites?

Don't worry if they're non-alcoholic - I'll jst add booze to it after :twisted:
By monstermash
I always do a Pimms punch, it's to die for. Around his time of year you start seeing the Winter Pimms returning to the shelves which is lovely too. Ingredients are: Pimms (No.1 or No.3), lemonade, whatever fruit you want ( i suggest lemon, lime, orange and if you can still get strawberries, chuck a load of them in too)
By GUS
Wot no Gordons?????
By monstermash
GUS wrote:Wot no Gordons?????
Hahaha! No darling, Gordons after the hunt.
By GUS
if you haven't had pimms with gin you really must! I simply cannot understand not having it without, then it has a decent taste & kick!
(regardless of horses)

sherry before hunt sets out, whisky / port on the hunt, whisky / port afterwards...
By monstermash
So mix Gordons in with Pimms? what ratio? Or do you just take a swig of one then a swig of the other? :P
By GUS
To taste although obviously there are recommended qty's, I wouldn't know as when I make it I make it by the pint, shared pitchers don't have the proper thirst quenching properties..
By monstermash
Showing true Scottishness there. :)