Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By wookie66
Or you could have a carved pumpkin in every scene that coincides with the theme of the room. For example you could carve one of the clown faces for the clown room, spider for the bug room etc. etc.
By monstermash
How are the party preperations coming along ghostface?
By ghostface
Quite well actually!! I bought a few pumpkins last week gonna start carving about thursday or friday!!! I also got the rest of my decorations, masks, & various wigs & makeups. Party is in 1 week!!!! :D
By ghostface
The party was great!! Although the fact we didn't get to do a crime scene or a clown scene :( everyone loved it!!!!! :D Thanks a whole lot to my family, they scared everyone to death on the trail! We ended having 28 satisfied & scared guests!! :D
By ghostface
Here is the Chop Shop
The Graveyard
& The Puppet Scene

Everybody said the Chop Shop was there absolute favorite! :D
By MooBoo
Wow great displays! I like the chop shop but the think the puppet scene is quite freaky. I could just imagine them swaying in the wind. :twisted:
By nosferatu
I love those chop shop props. That graveyard is great too. Glad your party was a success.
By monstermash
What a great setting for an old graveyard, very Blair Witch-esque. Your Chop Shop is fab. Nevermind about your crime scene and clown den, it just means you can do lots of planning for next year. Did you all dress up?
By ghostface
Thanks for all the comments!
monstermash wrote:Did you all dress up?
& no we did not but that might be an idea for next year!