Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By monstermash
Count me in for next year too, I couldn't have turned up this year, all those crosse would have had my skin burning. :twisted: Everything looks wonderful. The blacklight patterns are gorgeous. I'll have to adopt that style for next year.
By Hottie McNaughty
It looks like so much fun. Count me in for next year as well!
By nosferatu
You are a mere 344 miles away - count me in for Dadja's ZP! European Meltdown 2012
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Is it strange to say that I want to go to the bathroom at your place, Dadja? Looks like a fun room to visit.

I like what you did with the "bloody Mary" statue. It's not too over the top. Almost classy, but in a "wrong" sort of way.

When I was photographing my Regan pumpkin, I was wishing that I had a crucifix to use as a prop. I should have asked you to borrow one. Seems you have one... or ten... to spare.

Great getup too, Father Dadja. I hope you all had a successful night of consuming spirits while excising your demons. :twisted:
By CorpseBride
Holy crucifixes batman! I fear I would burst into flames if I were to walk through your door. :lol: The decorations are nothing less than perfect and the pumpkins are supreme! I bet that was one hell of a bash.