Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By ghostface
That is sooo awesome!!!!!!!!! :shock: Great job!
By Dadja
Like I said before, I don't mind doing something controversial/sacraligious on Halloween. Hey it's Halloween!

I found this virgin Mary statue (with the hands missing), I put her in my fountain and filled it with a mixture of (bad) red wine, food coloring and water...

For an exorcist theme I think this is perfect. And it will be funny when at the cocktail party someone orders a Bloody Mary :P

By wookie66
For your sake i hope your bathroom is clean, a blacklight in the bathroom could expose some interesting stains :lol:
By nosferatu
The blacklight display is awesome Dadja!
By Raven
I've seen a lot of yard decorations, a few main living area decorations, but never a bathroom. Coolest Halloween bathroom ever. :)

Stick a few glow sticks under the rim of the toilet.
By nosferatu
I saw less Crucifixes when in Rome.

Surely you haven't bought all of them? or in your spare time are you the Bishop of Bruges? I have searched Google for "recent church thefts in Belgium" - nothing so far though.

You will have a sensational party and I wish I was there. Especially when the heavens open and that bolt of lightning strikes you down :lol:

Enjoy
By Dadja
nosferatu wrote:I saw less Crucifixes when in Rome.
I must gave been there before you got there then :)

Oh boy, Preparations are done. Food is ready, decorations ready, pumpkins ready. Guests will arrive in an hour and a half. What the hell am I going to do for an hour and a half???? :|
By Raven
Dadja wrote: What the hell am I going to do for an hour and a half???? :|
Drink? That's what I'd do... :P

Have a great party! If you lose anyone they are probably just hanging out in your bathroom.
By nosferatu
That's a look that suits you. I can sense that cross burning the flesh on the palm of your hand.

I should imagine that by now you are enjoying the Holy Water or more likely Fire water. Happy Halloween and Happy Hangover!