Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By zombombie
I know it's taken a long time, but I've eventually uploaded some pics from my party! And here they are :)

I'm the zombie on the left, that's my friend on the right - he was a Gentleman Skeleton :)

that's the missus and I :D

From the left: The Zombie Survival Guide (She wrote the guide over her clothes - one less thing to carry! A genius plan and she hasn't got rid of the costume either....just in case), Day of the Dead, Zombie, Rose West (My mate always goes for the controversial...), Gentleman Skeleton, Skeleton and Scarecrow.

Hellboy!!

Zombies attack the Busty Beer Wench! (While one of the zombies smokes... :lol: )

It was a great night, and sadly, this zombie got a little inebriated so there aren't as many photos as I'd have liked! But I hope you enjoy these pics :D
Last edited by zombombie on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
By The Captain
Great costumes! Love the maggots on your cheek, and your ladies Day of the Dead make-up was great too!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Worth the wait. In fact, I'm rather glad we have a chance to relieve someone's Halloween fun during this slow time around here. All your mates do a superb job with the costuming. I echo the same compliments that The Captain mentioned above. Can't wait to see what 2011 brings. Cheers.
By CombichristGirl
freaking awesome!i wanna have a halloween party some day! i love going to them though:D
By nosferatu
Why have I only just noticed this post?

Fab party! Love your costume and the pics are great. Hope you have something as gory planned for this year!
By zombombie
Cheers Nos!

Well, my Halloween party this year will be one week before I get married so it should be a good one! This year I think I'm going to go for something different but not scary. I don't often go for non-scary/gruesome Halloween costumes, but I like what I have in mind this year :)
By Grave Digger
Very cool! :D Are you planning to do another party this year? :)