Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
Here are some pictures of the decorations at our Halloween party. I will post some of the costume pics when I have more time.

Our bathroom....a spider theme this year. Coming out of the vent.

The toilet

and this poor guy has been stuck in the web for a while:

3 of my favourite thigs: pumpkins, Pinhead and Jack Daniels

The fridge behind the bar

Was it a good party. I'll give you one hint....a picture of the bar the next morning!
By CorpseBride
Great job! My favorite is the bloody toilet :D
By pagemaster1993
You would have loved this sticker like thing that I found that you put on the toilet seat, it had spiders comeing out of the toilet or being flushed down.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I love seeing everyone's decorations. Some great stuff there. The spiders coming out of the vent is way too realistic and creepy. If I wanted into that bathroom (especially if the lights weren't on yet) that would be worth a startle for sure.

I have some of that sticky blood drip stuff, never thought to have it coming out of the toilet tank. I'm totally doing that next year! :lol:
By nosferatu
That is so cool. The spiders give me the creeps. Maybe you could get a sound activated one next year or remote control to scare your friens whilst they are in there. Fear for the floor though.

Great stuff
By CombichristGirl
great work i to love the bathroom and pinhead drank a lot of jack :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Nikki
Loving the bloody toilet! :lol:
Now I don't know if I would have been properly able to use the bathroom with all of those spiders.. Haha
My mind would try to pull a fast one on me and there I would go... :lol: