Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By snow2alike
:D I finally found something to carve. :D :D :D
RADISHES I got out my ZP pro-carving saw and cut out heart shapes in the radishes and filled the cut out holes with cream cheese and sat them on top of the salad for the Valentine Dinner I made. Verry Pretty Kinda satisfied my "I really want to carve
a pumpkin funk " I've been in lately. No Pictures.....we ate them.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ha, that's great. I've also used the pro tool to carve everything from carrots, to grapes, to lemons. Sometimes the urge to cut designs into food simply cannot be contained. Shame you didn't get any pics but your radish sounds delish. Happy heart day.
By GUS
Ryan is it too late to put in a valentines "bleeding heart" stencil request? ..could be a special seasonal kin for those who "understand us" ...nearest I'd ever get to sending a card ...a stencilled vegetable / squash is so much more thoughtful dont'cha think?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Probably too late for me to be thinking about hearts. But maybe there are other holidays coming up soon that might be worthy of getting a pre-season stencil.
By GUS
..admittedly, you'd have to be on your toe's & aware of upcoming events (like sir jimmy saville day) ..but perhaps issue a stencil for the weeks run up to the event then removing it so it stays a Zp special edition?!

..so how is that stencil of Jimmy coming along????????????????
By SaneInsideInsanity
cough st patrick cough