Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Lookin' good, Doctor Dadja. I assume you didn't kill any of your guests with the poisoned potions you concocted in your alcohol apothecary role?

Sleeping and TV, I can relate. This holiday is a ton of work for folks like us, we all need at least a day to recover from the Halloween hangover. I still have pumpkin strings and seeds currently drying and fusing to my kitchen floor. I really should do something about that.....
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote:Lookin' good, Doctor Dadja. I assume you didn't kill any of your guests with the poisoned potions you concocted in your alcohol apothecary role?
Almost :) A girl ordered a cocktail which was ... uhm, fairly strong ... I warned here about it, but she still wanted one... half an hour later, she was asleep and in no condition to drive home :roll: oh well :) after a couple of hours she was back on her feet :) some people just can't hold their liquor... :wink:
By nosferatu
Love the display Dadja, although my attention is somewhat caught by your lady friends in the background.

Glad the party was a smash