Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By paddy_babe
Ok so this isn't for Halloween but I thought I'd post early and hopefully get inspiration. Its the hubby's birthday in November and we're throwing him an Alien party. I have already started making paper mache eggs and we've roughly worked out the themes for the rooms; kitchen will be 'medi bay' and the living room will be the 'rec room' . Both of those ideas are purely because I can't really make the house look like the ship, at least the kitchen/medi bay will have counters and cupboards that fit the idea and the rec room/living room means I can keep my sofas where they are :lol: The hallway could possibly be decked out so its like a spaceship hallway. Does anyone have any props/food ideas?

so far:
alien eggs, smoke machine for atmosphere and 'melted' metal (polystyrene I was thinking)
medi bay with syringe shots, medical equipment, alien 'experiments' and xray print outs on some of the cupboards
rec room with motivation crew posters, Nostromo coasters, alien cocktails
and of course the ZP alien pattern carved into a watermelon :D

thats as far as I got *sobs* any and all ideas welcomed! :D
Hey PB!

How about this guy for your xray?

Or this guy (or both!)

You could go to Last Exit to Nowhere and get an awesome t-shirt or hat and be part of the crew of the Nostromo

http://www.lastexittonowhere.com/shop/p ... ckers-cap/

As terrible as Alien Resurrection is, you could put stuff in jars and make it look like you're experimenting on, well anything!

You could change your bathroom into an egg chamber? And if you can make one of the eggs look open so you can have a face hugger creeping out, that'd be amazing!

And maybe you could build a torso and do either, half Bishop:

Or a crew member "giving birth"

I'll try and think of more!