Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By SuperSonic
They sound disgustingly delicious (names are horrifying, and they sound tasty) :)
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Dinner is served. :P

A subtle pattern hint perhaps Ryan? :wink:
By CorpseBride
Awesome Dadja! I always look forward to reading about and seeing your pics of your Halloween parties...they are always epic. This is sure to spine tingling. Just please don't go as far as having a probe room...
By Dadja
CorpseBride wrote:Awesome Dadja! I always look forward to reading about and seeing your pics of your Halloween parties...they are always epic. This is sure to spine tingling. Just please don't go as far as having a probe room...
Actually, I was planning on putting up a sign in the bathroom:

"Comfortable? - Okay, here comes the probe!" :lol:
By Raven
I know I'm pretty late with my suggestions, but you could make up missing person flyers with party goers pictures on them and hang them in a group around a fake news paper article on "strange lights" or "UFO sightings" in the area or their picture in a fake interview about having been abducted. I got this idea while making a sandwich, not sure why... :P
By Dadja
Okay, overview...

Today I did all the shopping and I will do all the gutting
Tomorrow: CARVING! and decorating
Thursday: Preparing food and finishing decorations.

As for the food:
  • 1. Quail egg with pea espuma
    2. Fried scampi in panko crust with 2 sauces: mango chutney/curry and wasabi
    3. Beef Samosa (which is like a Middle Eastern version of an empanada)
    4. Cauliflower soup with cripsy bread and savoy cabbage chips
    5. Pumpkin ravioli with sage butter sauce
    6. and the traditional Pumpkin pancakes
For my costume I'm keeping it very simple: a white overall with 'SETI' on the back, gloves and a dust mask.
All decorations will be very minimal this year. I really want it to be subtle...
Last edited by Dadja on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.