Seek hosting tips and afterward rehash your monster bash.
By sloaner
Well me and my wife just got our first house last month and decided we would have a Halloween party. Maybe I will change things up a bit next year but was happy with how things turned out.

Some prizes for best costumes

The host's with the most's

3/4 of the Avengers

Jailbird

Pinup girl

The man in black (I think Dadja would like this one)

Mr Stark

Groups shot (of the people that actually wore costumes)
By shaft28
You had me at "prizes were beer." Very cool.
By nosferatu
shaft28 wrote:You had me at "prizes were beer." Very cool.
Ditto. Looks like you had a great time and the costumes are amazing. Yours in particular is great and you must be happy with the Avengers patterns this year. 8)
By sloaner
Ya, my buddy spent a lot of time on that ironman glove. It was made out of paper and glue. Unfortunately I ran out of nerdy friends so I couldn't get a Captain America.
By purple1worm
Great costumes and some had 'kins to match! Nice!
Cool prizes! More booze is always good at a party!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Great way to celebrate the new house. Anyone with a new home should use it for a Halloween party, that's what I say.

Nice mix of clever costumes. The fact that you have pumpkins to match pleases me even more.

Tony Stark is a great costume idea. You don't need to build an entire suit to play the role. HIs Iron Man hand is impressive enough, and the glowing arc reactor in the chest gives the character some real heart.

Your Thor is quite complete (you've been working out since I've last see a photo of you). Thor cut his hair though? I guess his power doesn't come from his hair, like Samson.

Hope this is the start of a yearly tradition, because I'm already looking forward to next year's photos.